Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale
Shih Tzu CHARACTERISTICS
Age: 9 Weeks old
Contact Us for Pricing & Viewing Location
Shih Tzu Highlights
Affection is the most dominant characteristic of the Shih Tzu, and your lap is the favorite destination. This dog is happiest when he is with the family giving and receiving attention. The Shih Tzu is also very friendly toward other pets and very friendly toward strangers.
The Shih Tzu is a high maintenance dog. Grooming especially professional grooming should be performed often to keep the dog’s coat in good shape. Be prepared to comb and brush the Shih Tzu every day.
Shih Tzus have proven to be difficult to housebreak. Hence, the breed is not deal for a first time dog owner as a great deal of patience and perseverance is required to adequately train it.
While not a total couch potato, a Shih Tzu is not also that active. Not much exercise is needed to keep this dog in shape.
For Pricing, Availability & Viewing Location
Shih Tzu Personality
Here are some interesting facts you need to know about these Shih Tzu for sale:
• It can grow up to only 11 inches in height and 9.8 inches for males and females, respectively.
• This lightweight pup can weigh not more than 19 pounds (males) and 8 pounds (females).
• It has a sturdy build, short, flat muzzle, and big, dark eyes. It has a bushy, tiny face with a gentle, innocent look in his eyes.
• His drop (pendant) ears, tiny body, and tail (which is curled high over its back) are double-coated with lush, straight hair. Consider cuddling and caressing his silky body.
• Aside from the solid and the mixture of two or three colors, Shih Tzu puppies can also have distinct markings such as Black Tips, Dobie Markings, and a Black Mask.
• As the Shih Tzu puppy advances in age, its hair color can either fade or turn into gray.
• Its life span can extend up to 16 years. The Maltese Shih Tzu, a cross breed between the Maltese and Shih Tzu, can live up to14.
• It is generally described as energetic, playful, energetic, affectionate, and friendly. It loves to romp around the house and gets friendly with people in your home and even with other dogs.
• He is not bred as a watchdog, so he is not as noisy as everyone else.
• The hairy coat can come in different shades of color. Shih Tzu Singapore can come with a solid color coat or even a mix of two or three-color coat. Solid colors can include silver, white, black, red, brindle, gold, liver, and blue. There are also two-color combinations as well as three-color combinations.
Shih Tzu Care
• He is bred as a companion dog, so he vigorously wags his tail (to show his devotion for you) whenever you arrive home. He loves to follow you around the house and happily sits on your lap.
• The Shih Tzu breed is hypoallergenic, so no worries about your little doggie triggering your allergies.
• Teaching him basic commands requires a little patience on your part because it may take a while for him to catch on. It can be a little stubborn, but constant persistence, instructions, training, and rewards system (like praising and some doggy treats) will do the trick.
• Because of his bushy, long coat, frequent brushing and combing is needed. Shih Tzu owners say they bring their dogs to expert groomers every six to eight weeks.
• Shih Tzu Puppies should be fed three times daily while Shi Tzu adults are fed once a day.
Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale in Singapore
Counted as one of the top ten most popular dog breeds in Singapore, Shih Tzu puppies for sale abound in the country.
Shih Tzu puppies for sale Singapore offers a wide selection of puppies that are up for grabs. All you need to do is try to reach out for them if you’re interested.
To do so, simply fill out the Contact us: