Japanese Spitz Puppies For Sale
Japanese Spitz CHARACTERISTICS
(SOLD) Japanese Spitz
Age: 4 Months old
Age: 3 Months old
Age: 3 Months old
Contact Us for Pricing & Viewing Location
Japanese Spitz Highlights
The Japanese Spitz is a suitable breed for kids and is known to be playful, energetic, and affectionate around them. It is also very friendly toward strangers. They are generally a very friendly and people loving.
Japanese Spitz are moderate shedders however, you should still brush them regularly to prevent shedding and to make the coats softer and cleaner. It’s grooming needs is easier to maintain and does not require frequent visits to a groomer.
The Japanese Spitz is a highly trainable dog. Housetraining and obedience training is not a problem for this breed since they are very affectionate, gentle and obedient. Positive reinforcement during training can go a long way for this breed.
The Japanese Spitz will require more exercise. Owners who are home regularly and enjoy exercise will have a wonderful companion by their side during their fitness activities. A 15 minute walk and some off the leash exercise will do.
Japanese Spitz Personality
1. Healthier Breed. The Japanese Spitz is a healthier breed that has fewer genetic problems. Their only problems are patellar luxation and runny eyes. Patellar luxation is having dislocated kneecaps while runny eyes are caused by minor allergies. However, this seldom happens.
2. Longer lifespan. The Japanese Spitz lives from 10 to 16 years, which make it the longest living dog breed. Most dogs can live only up to 13 years.
3. Likeable behaviour. Spitzes are friendly, sweet, and loyal. They are ideal watchdogs and bark whenever there are intruders or strangers. They are smart, playful, obedient, and alert. They like to mingle well with children. Truly, as many pet owners say, “Spitz is man’s sweetest best friend.”
4. Low Maintenance. Maintaining a Spitz is not a problem. There is no need for grooming them as often. They shed moderately, so prepare to vacuum your house often. Brushing their fur regularly reduces shedding.
Japanese Spitz Care
6. Recognizable feature. The fur distinguishes a Japanese Spitz from other breeds. Its coat is plush and white, forming a thick mane around its neck. The tail is well-furred while their hair on the legs is shorter.
7. Worth the deal. They are naturally active. It is an excellent idea to train Japanese Spitz puppies. Aside from the fact that they are friendly to kids, they are also cute, good, and smart companions.
Japanese Spitz Puppies for Sale in Singapore
There are a lot of breeds out there. The Japanese Spitz is usually compared to Pomeranian dogs, but the Japanese Spitz is far better than most dog breeds.
The Japanese Spitz puppies are highly trainable, agile, intelligent, and even child friendly. So for those who have kids at home or those who want to give a more unique gift to kids, giving a Japanese Spitz puppy is a good idea.
Attached is a contact form for you to fill up if you want to find out more about which dog you would like to buy.