Affection is the most dominant characteristic of the Shih Tzu, and your lap is the favorite destination. This dog is happiest when he is with the family giving and receiving attention. The Shih Tzu is also very friendly toward other pets and very friendly toward strangers.
The Shih Tzu is a high maintenance dog. Grooming especially professional grooming should be performed often to keep the dog’s coat in good shape. Be prepared to comb and brush the Shih Tzu every day.
Shih Tzus have proven to be difficult to housebreak. Hence, the breed is not deal for a first time dog owner as a great deal of patience and perseverance is required to adequately train it.
While not a total couch potato, a Shih Tzu is not also that active. Not much exercise is needed to keep this dog in shape.
Start My Journey of Finding The Best Friend
Does a Shih Tzu dog make a perfect house pet choice for you? Our answer is a resounding, “Yes!” Known variably as the Chrysanthemum Dog and Chinese Lion Dog, the Shih Tzu for sale Singapore is undeniably one of the cutest and lovable creatures you can have around your home.
Here are some interesting facts you need to know about these Shih Tzu for sale:
• It can grow up to only 11 inches in height and 9.8 inches for males and females, respectively.
• This lightweight pup can weigh not more than 19 pounds (males) and 8 pounds (females).
• It has a sturdy build, short, flat muzzle, and big, dark eyes. It has a bushy, tiny face with a gentle, innocent look in his eyes.
• His drop (pendant) ears, tiny body, and tail (which is curled high over its back) are double-coated with lush, straight hair. Consider cuddling and caressing his silky body.
• The Shih Tzu breed is hypoallergenic, so no worries about your little doggie triggering your allergies.
• Teaching him basic commands requires a little patience on your part because it may take a while for him to catch on. It can be a little stubborn, but constant persistence, instructions, training, and rewards system (like praising and some doggy treats) will do the trick.
• Because of his bushy, long coat, frequent brushing and combing is needed. Shih Tzu owners say they bring their dogs to expert groomers every six to eight weeks.
• Shih Tzu Puppies should be fed three times daily while Shi Tzu adults are fed once a day.
Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale in Singapore
Counted as one of the top ten most popular dog breeds in Singapore, Shih Tzu puppies for sale abound in the country.
Shih Tzu puppies for sale Singapore offers a wide selection of puppies that are up for grabs. All you need to do is try to reach out for them if you’re interested.
To do so, simply fill out the Contact Form below: